7 Facts About “Kaun Banega Crorepati”
1. Tax is life (:(- A winner who gets ₹1 crore, actually receives ₹70 lakhs. 30% income tax is deducted on the spot. Games played good guys.
2. The questions asked are not planned previously. They are planned in real time. One tech guy sits near to Big B and prepares the questions in real time. Also, as per the performance of the contestants, the difficulty level gets changed too.
3. Season 2 of KBC ended soon. The reason was Big B’s health. He was not well at the time of season 2 and so the season ended soon. And the third season was hosted by Shah Rukh Khan.
3. Fastest Finger Round: Ever thought how one reach there? There are three elimination rounds before one reaches there.
– SMS Round
– Personal call GK round
4. After Fastest Finger Round, the person who gets a chance to reach hot seat goes through a makeup first. Yeah, you won’t see this happening ever, as they cut this scene. Of course, they will cut this thing.
5. The contestants are not allowed to leave the set, no matter they lost or won. They are made to sit in a room near to the place where the game is played.
6. To gather complete information about the contestants, Amitabh Bachchan used to spend some time in a cabin to get to know about each contestant, before the game starts.
7. Even Amitabh Bachchan doesn’t know the correct answer to the questions asked before the answer is locked.